As one of the most important branches of our society, education has grown and continues to grow with modern times. 2D & 3D animated video is the perfect tool that reflects progress and latest trends in education today. Using captivating narratives and relatable metaphors, even the most complex lessons become accessible to viewers of all ages.
There is no better way for people to learn and absorb new information than when it’s presented as a story. Stories are based on common knowledge which evokes familiarity and connection with the subject, making it much easier to integrate new ideas. The engaging animation and interesting narrative make it an enjoyable and fun experience to watch the video, while it simultaneously delivers the information in a way that the brain really absorbs.
2D & 3D animated videos have proven to be a very successful tool for businesses, and the same elements can be applied to education. Numerous studies have proven that visual stimulation increases the retention of new information. With auditory approach alone, the average person usually recalls less than half of the material presented to them. But with visuals included, researchers have found that this number increases up to 80 percent. This is why 2D & 3D animated video is the perfect combination of both visuals and audio that results in the highest retention rates.
Why should you use an Educational video?
In the most simple, yet effective way, you are creating educational content for your audience which offers your brand as a reference to their problems and makes you stand out in your industry. An effective animated video can drive new visitors to your website and increase traffic in your social media networks.
Here are just some of the major benefits of having Educational Videos:
- Attract more visitors to your website
- Save thousands of dollars in free advertising
- Position your brand as the key reference in your industry
- Position organically in Search Engines (boost SEO)
- Generate trust
Where can you use Educational Videos?
These types of videos are more shareable so you can use them on:
- Social media (YouTube, Facebook, Twitter…)
- Landing pages
- Guest Blogging
- Blog posts
We need a new method of learning
As the technology and society progress, we must stay in touch with the current times. The education system based on simple text form has been debated for some time, and most people agree that the modern times require something more, something different to engage people and impart knowledge in the best possible way. Students’ attention span and focus is becoming increasingly smaller, and long durations of lectures can result in loss of interest and drifting of concentration.
So, in this day and age of viral videos and quick media, we need a new method where learning becomes not only fun but also more productive and engaging. In order to remain relevant and achieve the best possible results, we must turn those dull lectures into interesting and attention-grabbing sources of information.
Enter 2D & 3D animated video. A well explained visual can go a long way, far beyond being just an eye-pleasing animation, it can capture the focus of the students for a longer period of time, eventually developing their overall concentration. When new information and knowledge is broken down into pieces, combined with explanatory visual references, the results are amazing. Students consistently show a better response, better results, and it takes them significantly less time to absorb the new information.
Even the best teachers said that using 2D & 3D animated videos has helped both their students and themselves too! It is an essential tool in modern day education. Whether you’re looking to educate your clients, future prospects, inform your team about various complex issues, systems and processes, or simply want to convey knowledge and information in the most efficient way possible, animated video is the way to go.
Here are some of the mostly used educational videos:
- Videos for Public campaigns – Getting people to connect with your mission and goals is essential for any campaign. Here is where animated videos truly shine and can spark interest quickly and effectively.
- Video for Public education – When you’re targeting the general public with your educational initiative, the easiest way to get your message across and engage the largest audience is through a animated video. This type of content is easy to view and share, and your audience will help you expand the reach.
- School videos – Data, graphs, anything with a lot of numbers, dates, and vast information is best covered in a animated video. It truly makes the material come alive and reach a broader range of students. No matter what the subject is, this is a sure way to capture the students’ attention and teach them in an enjoyable and effective way.
OK, you realized that you need 2D & 3D animated video for Education. Now what?