Nonprofit organizations are all about the meaning, impact and the message they carry, and nothing helps raising awareness and spreading that cause like animated explainer video. The enjoyable and informative video is very easy to share, making it an essential tool in your mission to spread the word about what your organization is all about.
Here are just a few of the many ways nonprofits can utilize the power of animated explainer videos:
- Fundraising Campaign Video: Most of the operations run by nonprofits rely on donations, and to really get people involved and make them care about your project is to speak out to them in a way that will inspire. With engaging storytelling and appealing graphics, animated video sends out a message that people respond to, that gets them going and evokes an emotional response.
- Educational Video: While still providing greater exposure for sponsors, animated video can deliver essential information about an important cause or policy issue.
- Personalized Donor Recognition: Saying thank you is important, especially if the gratitude is owed to someone who made an honest donation. Animated video is the perfect way to express your appreciation for a donor, it can be easily customized to make for a sincere and personal expression.
Benefits for Nonprofit Organizations
From important data and statistics, to abstract ideas and meaningful messages, animated videos allow nonprofit organizations to visualize and highlight anything they need. With a video, you can reach out to people and really send your message across in a meaningful way. On average, people tend to retain much more information through animated videos than through just reading text or listening to audio. Also, with compelling storytelling you connect with the audience and build trust. Viewers commit to your cause as the video sparks an emotional tone and stimulates engagement.
Using animated video helps nonprofit organizations to:
- Communicate a Consistent Message: It is important for any nonprofit organization that the message and purpose is clear. With animated videos, viewers can quickly get the basic information and gain a sense for why the organization exists. By using the animated video across all the promotional channels, you get a consistent branding that will significantly improve your results.
- Educate the Public: Not all areas of nonprofit are that clear and easy to understand for everyone, and for most donors and public, they need to know what exactly the organization is all about. Some of the issues and causes may seem distant to potential donors, which is why it is up to you to bring them closer to your cause. Animated video can very effectively relay the message in the most impactful way, making the viewer engaged and sparking interest for your cause. Shed some light on the issues most important to you.
- Spread the Word: It’s all about reaching as many people as possible to raise awareness for what you’re fighting for. Due to its simple and effective form, animated video is an indispensable tool for sharing and engaging audiences. A good story-based animated video makes people care, and they will likely share your story with their friends and family, all the while your cause gets stronger and stronger with each new viewer and supporter.
OK, you realized that you need animated explainer video for your Nonprofit organization. Now what?